14th Congregation Ceremony
14th CONGREGATION OF SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
It is announced for the information of Sunyani Technical University Alumni and the General Public that the Launch of the 55th Anniversary Celebration, Endowment Fund and 14th Congregation Ceremony of the Sunyani Technical University will be held on Saturday, 30th April, 2022 at 9.00 a.m. at the Congregation Grounds of the University. Alumni and the General Public are invited to the Launch of the 55th Anniversary and the Endowment Fund.
Also, Graduands who completed their programmes in 2021 and wish to be presented at the Congregation should register personally or by email with the Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs) not later than Monday, 25th April, 2022.
The following details are required:
- Name of the graduand
- Programme of study
- Year of completion
The graduation fees are as follows:
- B-Tech graduands = Four Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢400.00)
- HND graduands = Three Hundred and Eighty Ghana Cedis (GH¢380.00)
- Diploma graduands = Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00).
Payment should be made through the following banks not later than 25th April, 2022:
- GCB Bank Limited Account Number
- Zenith Bank Limited Account Number
- Ecobank Ghana Limited Account Number
- Fidelity Bank Limited Account Number
- Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG)
by Monday, 25th April, 2022 towards:
- Hiring of Academic gowns
- Congregation Publications.
There will be rehearsals for graduands on Friday, 29th April, 2022. Please, note that names of all graduands will be mentioned and they will also be acknowledged by the Dignitaries.
Graduands who may not attend the Congregation Ceremony will be expected to pay the same amounts indicated above before they collect their certificates.
Graduands will be expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation and meals for themselves and their guests.